Friday, September 7, 2012

1st Day of School

On Tuesday my precious little sweet pea started school. It is just a mothers day out program, but they still learn about all kinds of fun things.  She will attend 2 days a week from 9-1, so it gives her plenty of time to be away from mom and interect with some other kids her age. The main reason we put her in the program was so she could get that interaction and learn some social skills with other 2 year olds, since she spends most of her time with me or other family members.

I was a little afraid of how she would react when I dropped her off, and boy were there a lot of tears, but none from her. She went right in and got to playing. She barely even remembered to give me a hug and a kiss before I left! I was very relieved and sad at the same time that my little baby didn't need her momma.

She is really looking forward to next week, and can't wait to go back and play. Here are a few pics I snapped before I dropped her off.               




No comments:

Post a Comment