Saturday, September 22, 2012

Two Ingredient Pumpkin Bread

Since today happens to be the first official day of Fall, I thought that I would share this delicious recipe that I recently made.  I had been patiently waiting to make it until the weather got a little cooler, but I just could not wait any longer.  There is nothing better than anything pumpkin flavored during the Fall, so I knew that without a doubt I was going to LOVE this recipe.  Another thing I love about it is that it only takes 2 ingredients to make, how awesome is that!  All you need is one box of spice cake mix and one can of 100% pure pumpkin.


Dump them both into a medium size mixing bowl, and then stir until you have something that looks like this.  It will be kind of thick, but don't worry because that is the way it's suppose to be.


Next add the mixture to your cake pan, bundt pan, or cupcake pan, and bake according to the directions on the back of the cake mix.  I used a metal 9x13 cake pan, so I ended up cooking mine for about 25 mins at 350 degrees.  When it's done let is completely cool before you decide to dive in.  It was hard for me to wait because while it was baking it was making the house smell so good!


You can serve it by itself (which is the way I like it), or you could top it with powdered sugar, cream cheese icing, etc.  You will not regret trying this recipe because it is literally addicting!

I think since it is officially Fall I am going to start putting out my Halloween/Fall decor tonight.  Witches, pumpkins and mums here I come!  Happy Fall Ya'll!!

P.S. You can find the original source for the recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment