Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm A Blogger!!


When I told my husband that I was going to start a blog his first reaction was "what are you gonna blog about?" After much consideration I have found the answer! I decided that I would just share my life in general one blog at a time.

I am a mother, wife, sister, daughter and friend. I love to shop, bake, play games, and most of all I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to craft!! Most of the time I always have a new project swirling around in my head until I have the time to sit down and actually bring it to life.

I thought to my self, "there is bound to be someone out there just like me, so why not share my ideas and thoughts with them." Who knows maybe I will inspire someone else to share their lives with the blogging world.

Well now that you know a little about me, I will leave you with this picture of my little sweet pea. (I just can't resist that smile!)
Goodnight!


3 comments: