Tuesday, April 19, 2011

PhOtOsHoOt


This past weekend my good friend Hannah took pictures of my little sweet pea and my two sweet nephews, for a little project that myself and my sister in law are working on. We were originally going to take the photos at a local historical spot called Locust Grove (where hubby and I got married), but then when I found out they were having some war encampment going on, we quickly had to think of another picturesque spot. I suggested the park that surrounds the Papa John's headquarters building, so that is where we ended up.

The day was beautiful and the park gave way to some really awesome backdrops. Sweet pea decided that she didn't really want to cooperate there, so we ended up having to take some shots once we got home, which was fine because my flowers are so pretty right now! My nephews shots however ended up AWESOME, and it breaks my heart to see how big they are getting.

Here is a little sneek peek from our day........


She is my whole world!

Me and my little sweet pea.

Leah and my two sweet nephews.

My little Easter Bunny!

Could she get any cuter??

Happy Easter 2011

I can't believe Easter is in a couple of days, and April is almost over! I am so excited to see how sweet pea reacts to her very first Easter basket. I will definitely keep you posted. Until next time, Happy Easter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment