Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Little Snack


So the other night myself, hubby, his sister and grandma all went to play bingo. This is a regular occurrence whenever grandma visits, and it is always so much fun! Anywho, hubby and I decided to get popcorn for a little snack, because who can resist getting a little junk food while playing bingo.

To make a long story short, we took a couple bites and YUCK, the popcorn was stale! Hubby stopped eating it pretty much right away, but me being the weirdo person that I am, I kept eating. Once I came to my senses, I decided to leave it alone and bring it home for the birds. Of course I got made fun of for this, but I didn't care, if we couldn't enjoy it, someone was going to.
So when we got home, I sprinkled it in the backyard, and when I woke up the next morning this is what I found.


Oh well, maybe the birds didn't get to enjoy it, but at least somebody did!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment