Saturday, April 23, 2011

Queen of the Klutz's!


Well my Easter weekend has not started out the way I had hoped. As I was getting ready for an Easter egg hunt at work this morning, I slipped and fell in the kitchen and landed on my arm, Ouch!! At first I thought I was OK, but then when I couldn't turn my wrist without a shooting pain going down my arm, I knew something wasn't right.

Hubby took me promptly to the emergency room to get some x-rays. I was really hoping for just a sprain, but lo and behold the "Queen of the Klutz's" has struck again, and I was told that I have a neck fracture to my forearm. Boo :( The ER doctor wrapped my arm up gave me some pain pills and sent me on my way.

Monday I have to make an appointment with an Orthopedic doctor to make sure I won't have to have any surgery. Fingers crossed everything checks out well and I will be back to normal in no time. The one thing that makes me sad is that I can't hold my little sweet pea for a while, and that will be hard on me because I love to snuggle with her. I did get my Arhaus and Pottery Barn catalogs in the mail today, so that lifted my spirits a little. Hopefully seeing my sweet pea's smiling face as she opens her Easter basket tomorrow will be all the medicine I need.
Until then, Happy Easter!!


my poor arm :(

Sad Face


No comments:

Post a Comment