Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's that time of year.............


Ladies and gentleman, it's that time of year again and I have officially lost my husband AND my TV!! You may still be wondering, "what in the world is this girl talking about?" Well folks, football season is officially upon us! Don't get me wrong, I don't hate football and enjoy watching some games, especially Oklahoma (GO SOONERS!) but when nothing but football is shown on my TV for 4 or 5 months it can get a little old!

I am very grateful that hubby purchased a new TV for the bedroom a few years back, because at least I can go down there and watch some of my shows every once in a while. I like spending times with the hubs in all, but listening to him yell things at the people on TV like they can hear him gets annoying. (Sorry babe!)

I will admit that I am a little excited tonight because the Sooners will be playing their opening game against Tulsa. Not sure if it will be a good game, but I will be watching along side the hubs and sweet pea while we snack on wings, fries/onion rings and a few beers. Who do you root for? Are you excited for their season to start? Until next time I will leave you with these pics from football season last year. BYE!


Sweet pea during the Bowl game. BOOMER SOONER!

Our little family on the eve of the 1st game last year. sweet pea was so little :(






No comments:

Post a Comment