Monday, February 20, 2012

Mmm Mmm Monday #13

I didn't actually take pictures of the recipe that I will be sharing tonight, but I did however make it and it was totally delish! My girlfriends and I had a get together a couple of weekends ago and everyone brought a different dip. I had been wanting to try this pizza dip ever since I pinned it a while back, but never had a reason to until now. This recipe was totally easy and would be great to take to any party. Here is what you will need to make your very own.

You will need:
4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayo
1/2 cup grated mozzarella
1/4 cup grated parm
1 cup pizza sauce

1/2 cup grated mozzarella
1/4 cup grated parm
2 oz pepperoni, sliced

*The recipe also calls for green pepper and black olives, but since I don't like either of those things, I decided to leave them out.

Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, mozz and parm and spread it into the bottom of a pie plate. Spread the pizza sauce on top of that, and then sprinkle the other parm and mozz. Then add your layer of pepperoni and green pepper and olives if you opt to use them.

Bake at 350 degrees until cheese has melted and it's turned golden on top. Approx 2o mins.
Serve it with slices of french bread and Enjoy!

I am going to warn you that this stuff is very addictive and once you start eating it, you won't be able to stop. I am pretty sure I ate half of the dip myself!!

Picture belongs to original blogger that posted recipe
Hope you enjoy. Until next time, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment