Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Wrap Up

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day. Our family had a great day from start to finish. In the morning sweet pea and I had breakfast ready for hubby so he could take it to work with him. I saw this idea on pinterest and just had to copy it. I know it's not much, but like I said last post, I don't cook elaborate breakfasts during the week.

Sweet pea also gave her daddy and sweet card.


After daddy left for work, sweet pea and I dined on some donuts as well, while we watched morning cartoons. Aren't those PJ's the cutest! Mom got them for her this past Christmas, and I thought they were approprite for V-day since they have sweets all over them.



Here are our presents from hubby. I got just what I wanted, a big box of assorted chocolates, YUM! To make it even better they are Godiva. I'm sure the whole box will be gone in a couple of days!! He got sweet pea this little bunny from Hallmark. Her name is Abigail and when you read certain sentences in her story she talks. It is so cute and she loves it!



This pic is from a couple of days ago, but sweet pea got this balloon from my aunt and she carries it around the house everyday. This day she was watching TV while holding it. She looks at it and goes "ah ah ah" which is the sound that she makes for a monkey. I love that kid so much it hurts sometimes!


Here are the rest of the goodies that sweet pea received for V-day. She got the little doll from her maw maw, the monkey cabbage patch from aunt Leah, robot card from cousin Heath and the rest from my mom (Nana). I don't know about you but I think she is a pretty loved little girl!


For dinner all 3 of us went to our favorite mexican restaurant El Nopal. They just opened up a new location down the street from our house, so we got some coupons in the mail and decided to use them. It was delish as always and sweet pea even dined on chips and salsa for the 1st time and loved it. Once we got home we put sweet pea to bed and watched a movie. We watched "The Ides of March" which wasn't very exciting, so naturally I fell asleep. I think I missed about 1/2 the movie.


I made these chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert, but we were both too full from dinner to eat any. We will have to have some tonight though, because I don't want them to go bad. Sweet pea did have a couple before she went to bed and she seemed to enjoy them.



Now that Valentines is over it's time to start thinking about what to do for St. Patricks Day. I think I'll keep my decorations up for just a little longer though until I figure out what to do. Until next time, I hope you have great day, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment