Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dreaming of Fall!


I don't know about you all out there in blog land, but I am SO ready for Fall to get here. Don't get me wrong I like Summer and going to the pool and things like that, but I LOVE Fall. Out of all 4 seasons it is my favorite. I love to be able to go outside in a sweatshirt and jeans and be comfortable. I also love all the colors and outside activities that go along with Fall like, football games, pumpkin picking and Halloween.

Now that stores have out all their Fall decor, I am chomping at the bit to start decorating. Yes, I know it is too early and I will resist the temptation as of now, but come mid September I don't think I will be able to resist anymore. I am also ready to plant some mums, as most of my flowers have burnt up from this ridiculous heat. (OK, so maybe I might have not been the best at remembering to water! ) So what are some of your favorite things about Fall??

Here are some pics from my house in Fall last year. Enjoy!!


Homemade pumpkin vase



The view from my kitchen window. Isn't that tree gorgeous!

Hope you have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment