Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend Wrap Up

Not only is this post about the awesome Easter weekend that we had, but it is also my 100th post. I can't believe that I have already hit this milestone, because I literally feel like I was just writing my first. Time sure does fly by, and so did this weekend! Not only did we dye eggs with hubby last week, but we also dyed some with my mom. Since sweet pea got a little practice dying them at home, she was a pro by the time we did it at Nana's house. She was like a mad scientist dunking the eggs into all the different cups. It was hilarious!

Needless to say, once we got home she went straight to the bath. She had a ton of fun though, and that's all that matters.

Sunday morning we went to church and once we got home the Easter bunny had dropped by to leave a few things for sweet pea. She didn't waste any time digging in to see all the goodies that she had received.


We had a quick family photo shoot before having breakfast and then heading over to my parents house for the rest of the day.


After we stuffed ourselves with ham and all the fixins, the kiddos headed to the backyard for an egg hunt. Sweet pea was too cute running around trying to find the eggs.


After the hunt and a little dessert, we wanted to get some pics of all the kiddos. My mom's yard is just beautiful right now, so it was the prefect back drop for the photo shoot. My nephew looked so adorable in his little newsboy cap. He and sweet pea had matching seersucker outfits from The Children's Place. Look at that face, I just want to squish it all the time!

My sister and I with our babies. Boy have times changed in just a few short years.

She is such a silly girl, but I love her more than she will ever know.

It was so hard to get a good picture of all the cousins, because one of them was always moving. I thought this one was pretty cute though because they were all looking in the same direction.

Overall the weekend was fabulous, and I am so sad that it went by so fast. Hubby's birthday is this week, so we have some more celebrating to look forward to this weekend. Well I better get to bed now, because sweet pea and I are going outlet shopping with my mom tomorrow. Hope you all have a great night, BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment