Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Visit with Friends

This morning sweet pea and I got to spend some time with my friend Hannah and her little girl Kaylee, whom we hadn't seen in a long time. They also brought along their cute new addition to the family, Maximus. Kaylee received him for Easter and he is the cutest most cuddliest little thing I have ever seen!! Look how sweet he is when he's sleeping.

Sweet pea was so excited to have some other playmates besides mommy. You know us mommies can get a little boring sometimes!


Sweet pea is totally into the dress up phase right now, so I think I am going to get her some more things for her birthday.

She was not very fond of Maximus, because he is still in the nipping stage and she just doesn't understand that he is not trying to hurt her and is just playing. She did however finally warm up to him when they were leaving and gave him a little kiss on the head, it was so cute!

We kept him occupied with an Easter egg while we chatted and caught up on each other's lives.

Since Kaylee is on Spring Break this week, we are gonna try and get together and go to the zoo. Hopefully the weather will get a little warmer, because we are having a little cool spell right now, and I think I have been spoiled by all this summer like weather that we had been having.

I will hopefully be back with an Easter wrap up post tonight, if I can sort through all my pictures. Until then hope you all have a nice day, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment