Thursday, April 26, 2012

What I've Been Up To Lately and A Decision

I'm finally back!  I didn't really realize that it had been so long since I last posted.  Part of the reason it has taken me so long is this whole new blogger look.  I usually used Internet Explorer as my browser when I blogged, but it is no longer compatible with blogger, and my Google chrome only works when it wants to, so I have been patiently waiting for it to start acting right.  Anyways, here I am and I am glad to be back.

For those of you that have followed my Mmm Mmm Monday posts, I am very appreciative, but I have decided to take a break from them for now.  Life has just gotten too hectic lately, and instead of enjoying cooking and sharing the recipes with you, it became more of a chore, and that's not what I wanted at all.  I wanted to enjoy what I was cooking, and share the experience with you, but in the end it was just too stressful.  Hopefully I will still be able to share a recipe every now and then.  If you would like to follow my Recipes board on Pinterest click here.

Sweet pea and I have a visitor today, my nephew Caleb, so I better jump off here and make sure these kids are acting right.  Below are some photos of what we have been up to lately.  The weather here is starting to get nice again, so I am gonna try to snap of few pics of my yard to share with you in the next few days.  Until then, have a fantastic day, BYE!









No comments:

Post a Comment