Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Beautiful Fall Morning!

Even though it is not going to be so beautiful outside today, I am still having a beautiful morning. I am enjoying a cup of pumpkin spice coffee in my Central Perk coffee mug given to me by one of my besties. (She gave me this in the 8th grade when she visited the set of Friends with her dad)

I am also enjoying the morning with my sweet pea as we watch a Halloween episode of the Backyardigans.

She LOVES this show! If you are familiar with this show, you know that they say see ya next time at the end before they go in, and sweet pea always waves to the TV and says "bye bye", it is so stinking cute!


Hopefully you are having a beautiful morning as well, no matter what you are doing. I planted some fall color in my beds out front last night, so once the weather clears I will take some pics and share.

Until then, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment