Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck of the Irish

Hope everyone has had a wonderful St Patty's Day! I know we did, and the weather here was beautiful until about 4 hours ago. Did you all get to pinch anyone that wasn't wearing green today?? I got a few people. He he :)

This morning a leprachaun got ahold of our breakfast and turned our cinnamon rolls green. Can you believe that!? They were still every bit as delicious though. Didn't find any rainbows with gold at the end of them though, which was kind of disappointing.

Sweet pea looked precious as ever in her St. Patty's duds. It breaks my heart that she is getting so big.




She got to play at Nana's house while mommy and daddy worked. Her and Nana are best buds!



To top off the great day, I made fish and chips for dinner, and what goes better with that, well green beer of course! It was delicious and the first time sweet pea had ever had fish and she loved it!! She even asked for more after her plate was empty. I was throughly impressed.




Tomorrow my leprachaun wreath will be coming down and the Easter decorations will be going up. Easter will be quickly upon us and I want to be able to enjoy them for a little while.



Gonna try and take a much needed break from the computer tomorrow and spend some quality time with the fam. I will hopefully see all of you for Mmm Mmm Monday.

Until next time, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment