Monday, March 26, 2012

Mmm Mmm Mondays #17

Tonight's post is going to be pretty quick because I have to finish the Hunger Games tonight, before we go see the movie tomorrow. The meal that I made tonight was something that I just threw together as I went. I had some chicken in the fridge that needed to be cooked, so I just took it from there. Here is what I came up with.

Lemon Pepper Chicken Pasta

You will need:
2 large chicken breasts
lemon juice
2 tbsp butter
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp minced garlic
half package linguine noodles

Cook your pasta according to the package directions and drain when finished. (About 10 mins) Cut your chicken breasts into strips and cook them on medium in a skillet until they are cooked through.

Add your butter, garlic and lemon juice to the skillet. I used about 3 long squirts of juice.

Mix it all together until butter is melted.

Serve your chicken over your pasta. Add a couple more squirts of lemon juice to give it a but more kick. Grate some fresh parm over your pasta and enjoy! Serve it with a salad and a glass of wine and you've just made your dinner guest one happy camper.


Told ya'll it would be quick. Gotta go the book is calling my name. Until next time, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment