Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Madness

If you've been following the NCAA Basketball tournament at all you know that tonight the Kentucky Wildcats and the Louisville Cardinals played each other in one of the final four games. Needless to say living in Louisville this week has been almost as exciting as the week of Derby. People have been going crazy over this rivalry game, and the anticipation was almost too much for some people to handle.

I am not much of a sports person, but since I graduated from U of L, I thought I would cheer them on. However I did attend the University of Kentucky for the first year and a half of my college career. Sweet pea and I hung out at my parents and watched the game with them. We took a couple pics outside before the game started.

Sweet pea is so silly, because I told her to go stand by the flowers but instead she decided to sit in them.

Nana and her shadow :) It is so hard to get a pic of her now days because she will not stay still for anything!

We enjoyed a delicious meal from Salsaritas for dinner.

My dad (Pop) and sweet pea cheering on the CARDS.

Even though the score was 61-69 with the Cards losing, it was still a really good game and we had fun cheering them on. I am just glad that I was not out and about tonight because I have a feeling it's going to get crazy!

I plan to get an outdoor painting project done tomorrow, so hopefully I will be able to share it with ya'll next week. Until next time, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment